1. I've got not one, but TWO diplomas. My first in Radio Broadcasting with a major in Media Marketing & Promotion and the second is a Post Graduate in Public Relations.
2. I'm a VERY sarcastic person. (Not to a fault, but I turn everything into a joke. It's probably a defence mechanism for insecurity, but I'm working on it!)
3. I take a lot of things personally when I KNOW I shouldn't. Anything that gets directed my way, (even unintentionally or without fault of my own) has me second-guessing or become very hesitant in making any decisions.
4. I do NOT tan. I used to love the sun, but I burn REALLY easily & sometimes get welts or blisters if I'm not careful. This trait as earned me the vampire jokes a lot.
5. I have a day planner that I decorate obsessively! It's therapy I swear!
6. I have a 3 year old basset hound named Indiana Jones & a 9 year old cat named Garbage (Originally named Mougli like from the Jungle Book, but he only comes when you call him Garbage).
7. I'm only 5'1 and I can still wear shoes from the boys department!
8. I dream of becoming a business owner in my home town. I want that Gillmore Girls life!
9. I may come across as Girly online, but I'm not really - my best friends from high school are all boys. To this day we're still friends and I've adopted their wives as my closest lady friends.
10. I LOVE dark lipstick, like, a lot. Burgundy, deep reds & purples ARE MY JAM!
11. I've got serious wanderlust. I want to be able to just pick up and travel. I'm not-so-secretly jealous of my boyfriend because his job allows him to do what I can't.
12. I can't go a day without a green tea with mint. (Twinings London - THANK YOU for my favourite tea! I just wish more stores carried it! I drive an hour away to buy it in massive quantities!)
13. I have an almost OCD obsession with time ending in 3. (I set my alarms to always end in a 3 ex 07:13, 06:43 etc)
14. The majority of my closet is filled with black or grey clothing. I love stripes & polka dots though, so those are usually an exception.
15. I cannot sleep without a fan on or the window open, even in winter. I get so hot at night it's unbelievable.
Now that I've told you a little about me, I want to hear from you! Tell me some interesting facts about you!