I feel like this is going to be a common blog post for me, as my obsessions are many and change quickly.
BUT, that being said, my constant obsessions seem to be deep rooted into my soul. I can't shake these things for a minute.
I give you my current obsessions vol. 1.
1. Coffee. This is hands down the love of my life. I don't think I've become dependant on it for the caffeine, but rather the feelings I have when I drink that first cup in the morning. It's pure magic!
2. Reading. I can and will read almost anything. I love having a kindle app on my iPad for travel, but there is nothing greater than the feel of those pages in your hands. Right now I'm not reading anything but the next book in the que is "You Are a Badass: How to Stop Doubting Your Greatness and Start Living an Awesome Life" by Jen Sincero (click the link to check it out at Amazon). I wanted to start 2015 off with a string of positive books, and this one had a lot of great things said about it online!
I've got a "What I'm Reading" post planned for the near future so check back for titles and to give some recommendations!
3. Makeup. My BIGGEST splurge is makeup and skincare products. I love everything from drugstore finds to high end items. I LIVE for lipstick and I'm a sucker for buying up anything and everything! I swear I have more deep red/burgundy lipstick than any one girl really needs, but I can't help myself. I recently purchased a few of the new Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lip and I must admit that stepping out of my comfort zone never felt better! (I have a swatch pic on my IG, head there to take a look!) I also love blush and NARS has my heart right now for that.
4. YouTube Makeup Tutorials. Self explanatory and definitely tied to number 3. I can give you the links to my favourites if you'd like, just leave a comment below!
5. My Pets. If you follow me on Instagram you'll know about this one. I have a basset hound named Indiana Jones and a cat we rescued from outdoors when he was a kitten named Garbage Cat (yes, that's his name. I tried calling him Mougli like the orphan in the Jungle Book, but he wasn't having it. He only responds to Garbage so that's what he's called.)
6. Netflix. I LOVE YOU, NEVER LEAVE ME EVER!
So my question for all of you is what are your current and/or constant obsessions? What can't you do without for a day or two? Leave your comments below, I'd love to see them!