We all know resolutions are dropped before January even ends, so that's not what we're going to do this year. No, this year I'm giving myself some attainable goals to achieve in 2018.
It's very easy to get discouraged when the resolutions or goals are too lofty, so I've decided to set several smaller attainable goals that I can just build on as they get smashed!
My 2018 Goals
- Drink more water
- Save money
- Workout regularly
- Meal Prep
- Get more sleep (have a regular routine)
- Cut added sugars (this one isn't going to be pretty, but I'm going to try my damnedest!)
- Take Self-Care more seriously
- Don't let negative people affect me
- Watch less TV (this will be hard, I binge like a mother)
What are your goals for 2018?