I can't believe it's March already! I swear my days most of the week just blend together and I seem to just miss everything!
This month I think I need to work on getting back into a real routine, so the goals are going to be the steps to getting back into it!
1) Sundays will be for meal prep for the week! I need to get back into making my lunches for work regularly.
2) Starting a more sensible sleep routine. We're talking lights out by xx time, wake up by xx everyday.
3) Laundry day. I ALWAYS regret missing a laundry day for each week and then having two weeks of stuff to clean at once. I HATE PUTTING IT ALL AWAY!
4) Eat breakfast daily. I know this was a past goal, but I'm still struggling with getting back into this routine!
5) Spend 1/2 hour each day thinking about all the positive things that happened that day! I stress a lot over the little things that don't work out instead of focusing on the good!
What are your goals this month? Do you have any tips to help me get back on track with mine? Share your thoughts with me, I'd love to hear them!