HAPPY FEBRUARY EVERYONE! February is birthday month with my circle of friends & family and I have a lot of people to celebrate this month!
That being said, I really like setting monthly goals for ME. This way each month I can say that even when life gets hectic and sometimes seems too busy for downtime I have a few little moments just for me!
Now, February came in so quickly it feels like January didn't even happen (and I'm sure my addiction to The Following had nothing to do with all my free time disappearing), so here are the goals I've set for myself this month.
- Keep drinking more water & try not to drink too much coffee daily!
- Read 2 PMA boosting books! 2015 is the year of positivity!
- Get back on track meal planning (especially lunches for work!)
- Morning yoga & breakfast! It'd be nice to have an hour or so every morning just for me!
- Start saving $5 bills I collect to save for something great at the year end!
- Bake/Cook a new recipe I've been wanting to try from Pinterest (yes, I'm obsessed with food boards!)
- Start 100 happy moments posts for IG & get people to participate with me! (hashtag me - #carlybellexo & #100happymoments so I can share in your happiness too!)
Do you make plans or goals each month? What are some of yours? Comment below!